Wednesday, January 20, 2010

UPGRADE!

The day has finally come where I can upgrade my phone. It's a very exciting day. Really. You have no idea.

Way back when, after the Purdue/Notre Dame football game, I notice a scratch on the screen of my phone. The scratch quickly became a hemorrhaging mass of gray iPhone death. In October, the iPhone wound looked like this.


















Look at how nice and neat the gray electronic bruise is at this point.



















A nice little square and you can still see almost everything.

But now the computerized contusion looks a little more like this.


















It has really spread. It started growing wider and taller by the day. See the 3 little stripes above the smear? Yep, it was about to grow to 1/3 of my screen!! Thank goodness it was finally time for an upgrade! YAYYY!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, meet the new member of my electronics family, the 3GS!!!





It's so beautiful! I can see all the icons again!!











I also got a new protector case for it (for obvious reasons). It's textured just like it looks. Andrew thinks it's creepy. But I love it.











So very exciting!! Plus I took my first VIDEO!!! I can take videos with my phone!! WHOO HOO!!

Yeah, I know. Poor Brian.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your phone cover looks like its got water all over it!

The Thornburgs said...

You know, come to think of it, maybe that's why my last phone stopped working. are you not supposed to shower with your phone???

Erin said...

I like that cover, you can still see the Apple!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...