Monday, January 24, 2011

The Girls Visit Tommy

On Saturday 3 of my friends from college came to visit little Tommy (and I think they wanted to visit me too).  We had a great time.  We played games and I had two whole beers! WHOA!
We took this picture at 2:30 in the morning.  No one really liked this picture.  (Me, Mandy, Traci, Amanda)
 We tried again the next morning.  We liked this one a little better.  I am totally nursing in this picture.  HA! Had to cut poor Tommy from the picture.  Not that you could see anything but I'm sure people don't want to see that. :)
 Look at Tommy!! He is so funny! I think he has his father's charm! :)
 He also flashed a few flirtatious smiles.  So cute!
 He also made a few grumpy faces.  Mandy is definitely not pooping in this picture, but I think Tommy is.
We also took one last picture before they left.  It was great to see you ladies! I hope we can do it again sometime!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...