Thursday, March 17, 2011

First St Patty's Day

I had been planning Tommy's outfit for St. Patricks Day ever since the Staffords gave us a super cute green onesie for the occasion. I used to LOVE St Patricks Day! I still do. It's just a little less drunkish these days.

This morning I was feeding Tommy and he took a moment to fill his diaper. It didn't sound like an abnormal defecation but boy was it ever. It was a supreme diaper dump. It was tremendous!


It shot up the back of his PJs and it got on the pants I was going to wear to work. Arrgghh.

Not a good start to the day.

So Andrew cleaned him up while I changed.


I came back in and he was ready to go! Soooo cute! Even with the cutest matching socks!



Such an adorable shirt! He was going to get some major Irish kisses today.

Until....

Until we picked him up...


Nooooooooooooooooo!!! Not again!!! Not in his special St Patty's Day outfit!!!
Seriously. This is a one-day holiday, Thomas! I guess we'll have to celebrate again this weekend after we do a load of laundry. :(

We did have a back up green outfit for him to wear...


Still cute! But it just doesn't have that St Patty's Day flair.

Maybe next year...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

CyndiPurdueMom4 said...

And from this day forward, let it be called, "St. Poopy Day!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...