Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Lindsey's Shower

This weekend was very busy for us but we'll start with the first event.  Lindsey's Shower!

Lindsey and I go way back.  I mean WAAYYY back.  Lindsey, now that I know you read this blog, you're gonna be sorry! :)

How far back do Lindsey and I go? If I had the picture of us getting our first communion together, I would post it but I don't.  But what do I have???????
My middle school scrapbook!!! (This scrapbook really prepared me for the blogging world.)
Here's a fun page to start with.  You can click for a closer look.  SOOOOO funny.

So anyway, here's a picture from back in the day when I brought Lindsey along with my family to some amusement park.  I'm not sure which one it is right now. (Six Flags? Cedar Point? Kings Island? No idea.)  If anyone can recognize it, let me know. 
But this is my brother Adam, Lindsey and me.  Nice Blossom hat, GEEK! Lindsey looks thrilled to be sitting next to two huge Keiper dorks.  :)

Anyway, Lindsey is having a BABY! So I went to her baby shower on Saturday.

Lindsey's mom is a professional decorator and she decorated our wedding...

So of course her baby shower was going to be decorated well. Boy, was it ever!
 The chairs had covers! Amazing!


 There were lit candelabras!

 Everyone had a rhinestone bracelet (the little girls got tiaras) wrapped around their cloth napkins that we could take home.
 That wasn't the only party favor. We also got cute little gift bags!
 There was a fabulous dessert bar. The middle one is a shot glass of cotton candy! Sweet! (Literally!)

 Lindsey got a whole lotta loot!

 Including a "Hooter Hider" nursing cover. Hilarious!

 All that paper made quite a mess.

 We got the obligatory high school girls shot. Doesn't Lindsey look cute?

Then we got a picture of the "Princes of the Party".  I think it was a little too much pink for Tommy. :)

Happy Shower, Lindsey! Can't wait for your little 'Junebug' to get here !!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Awww!! Morgs, thanks for the throwback!! :)

Deanna said...

I would swear that that amusement park picture was from Paramout's Great America in the Bay Area - lol, if it's not, it looks a LOT like it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...