Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Tommy's Christmas Show 2013


Tommy's annual Christmas Show was last week.  It was, as it usually is, pretty hilarious. 
 Here's Tommy looking spiffy in his green and white striped sweater.  So dapper!

 His class has 10 kids in it.  They are so cute. 

Squirrel!!!
Ha!! I don't know what he saw.  It was apparently more important than the song. ;-) 

They all had hand motions for this song.  Only one kid got it right.  Oh pre-schoolers.

I only had my camera for one day at this point.  I didn't read how to take a video on it and I couldn't figure it out in the dark so I took videos at the end with my iphone.


You can tell it's the end because things derail very quickly.  Pay attention to Tommy at the very beginning of the video.  He still whips out the lion's roar from Halloween, even at Christmas shows.  At 20 seconds, he cracks me up because it looks like he's just pretending to sing and looking very official doing it.  At 25 seconds, he's bending over or something.  No clue.  At 37 seconds, some kid in a black suit takes a tumble and knocks down another kid forcing the teacher to go help them.  Oh these kids.  They are awesome. 
The next day was the annual Polar Express Day.  Tommy wore his robot jammies and brought Fluffy Doghouse with him to school.
PJs and sneakers, nothing is cuter! ;-)

Another successful Christmas show in the books.  2014 is definitely upon us! Time is flying!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...