Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Meeting Friends from the West Coast

We went over to the Neals to meet baby Aashni for the first time. Aashni was born two weeks or so before Charlotte.  
 They're birth month buddies!
Instant friends! They each have each other's outfit and in fact, both almost wore the other's that night. So weird! 
 Aww, I think Charlotte is trying to hold her hand! Besties! :)

Tommy had a great time with friends too.  

Wyatt and Harper were at this table but had already finished their dinner before Tommy and Emme.  Tommy also grabbed a grape tomato thinking it was actually a grape and popped it in his mouth.  He almost puked.  Yikes! I bet it was almost as big of a surprise as when my friend Angela took a big gulp of jewelry cleaner thinking it was water! I know I would have puked. :)

It was great meeting baby Aashni and hanging out with friends.  Glad Aashni and parents could visit during another polar vortex.  I'm sure they miss snow in sunny San Diego. ;-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...