Monday, March 8, 2010

Purdue's Senior Night

Last week we were lucky enough to SCORE tickets to the Purdue vs Indiana basketball game.  (See how I did that? Used the word "score" to talk about sports? Yeah, my English teacher would be proud.)  Anyway, we scored really great tickets to MY first Purdue/IU basketball game ever.  I have been following this team pretty darn closely (for a girl with a huge lack of sports knowledge) since these seniors were freshmen.... before Kramer was hot... before they were known as the "Baby Boilers".  It feels like longer than a few years.  But as you can tell, I was very excited to see this game.
















Here is a shot of Kramer threatening to HULK SMASH the basketball if Purdue doesn't win.  Luckily we did.  That would have been a mess.  :)
















Here's the team discussing the new cast of Dancing with the Stars.  Kramer likes Ochocinco but Hart is a little worried for Erin Andrews.  JJ is wondering why Kate Gosselin is still allowed to be on tv. 
















These Paint Crew signs are genius.  (Kramer - Greater Than - Chuck Norris)















While we're talking about Kramer, why don't we do a quick "Kramer is hot" montage...



Yes, I made that.  No, I do NOT have too much time on my hands.
This video was brought to you by Cougars for Kramer.
 
Personally my favorite player is E'twaun. 














He's just so darn cute. Here he is with Robbie. Aww!















Andrew refused to let me take our picture so I took one of myself.














He said we would have his dad take one of us after the game. Do you see a picture like that in the empty space below???







No you do not.  But at least I took one of me. :)

Some people we saw at the game that are worth mentioning...
Ron and my dad...














and Stephen Colbert...














It was Senior Night. Did I mention that? They put Mark Wohlford in at the end of the game and this is the only picture I got.














MARK! This is a family blog.  JEEZ!


Purdue fans LOVE Chris Kramer.  He got the longest standing ovation out of all the Seniors, plus a bromantic hug from his buddy and fellow Senior, Keaton Grant.


Here's the team and the Paint Crew at the end of the game. 














It was definitely a great night for Boiler basketball.  I'm going to miss those Seniors next year.  Who are the Cougars going to look at now?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...