Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Mama's Truck

I hit a deer a couple weeks ago so we took my car in to be fixed.  I have an allowance from my insurance company for a rental car.  I was supposed to get a Buick Regal but they rented it out before we got there. Instead I got this... 
 King of the road, huh? It's a REALLLLLYYY Nice truck.  I'm having a lot of fun driving it around.  The only problem is the size.  It's HUGE.  It does not fit in the garage.  Thank goodness it's Summer!

Tommy really enjoys riding in the big truck. In fact, when we got out at (duh, where do you think?) Target, Tommy goes, "Bye bye Tuck!"

If he is riding for more than say 5 minutes, he decides to take his shoes and socks off.  That's how he rolls.

 This is how we roll... right into Dog N Suds.  YUM! We got Tommy a hot dog.

But he decided to eat his foot instead.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...