Friday, September 14, 2012

Saturday in the Park/That's Apptastic

Last Saturday we went to the park with Tommy who was wearing his Batman shirt with the attached cape. He ran around fighting crime all morning! 
I took a boatload of pictures and I didn't want to bore you with park picture after park picture after paaarrrkkk piiiiiiccccctttuuuurrreeee.  So I pulled up a couple of trusty ol' apps and had a little fun. The first app I used was Instacollage with a nice app for throwing pics together easily. 

 He Capital L Loved the swing! Whee!!

For my next APP, I chose Halftone so I could make a quick comic book for all y'all.
 I love that cape blowing in the wind as he climbs up the slide.

 Yes you are supposed to read that in a Schwartzenegger voice.

Batman/Aquaman?

 Yep I wrote "geen gas".  That's exactly how he says it too.  Geen gas, geen gas, geen gas!



You're supposed to use your imagination here, folks.  Pretend that's not a swing but a Repelling Device for a Superhero.

I looked of the spelling of little boys' ray guns and that's what the internet gave me.  Pyew pyew pyew

That cartoon cloud just appeared in my picture after I took it, no effects needed.  He was running that fast.  
I was trying to create the whole explosion-happening-while-he-walks-away-in-slow-motion thing.

Once again, Superhero Tommy saves the day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does this site have a page on Facebook?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...