Monday, August 26, 2013

Flint Creek Music Festival 2013

We missed the festival last year because we were in Michigan so this year was our first year to attend the Flint Creek Music Festival.
 In the past this has mostly been about karaoke but this year my dad and Andrew brought all their equipment.  We're talking 4 (maybe more?) guitars, a drum set, amps, music stands, etc.  So this was quite a musical event.

 It was also kid-friendly.  There were kids everywhere.  Musically talented kids apparently!

Here's Lower singing who-knows-what song with Harper.

 Here's Andrew playing drums and being really excited about it.

 At one point or another, everyone was on stage doing something.  I don't know what song this is either.  I must have been wasted on my St. Pauli girl non-alcoholic beverage. :-)

I think the reason most people showed up that night was to hear the debut song from the new band Six Inches of Death- Thunder and Lightning.  Here's a clip from their performance.  
If you watch the whole video, you will hear me laugh at certain parts.  I have heard this song in its uncensored glory and every time I laugh is when he has censored himself in front the kiddos.  It was MUCH dirtier than what he usually sings.  I was impressed at the censorship.  Very creative.  Also very drunk possibly.  :-) 

We had a fabulous time.  Can't wait to be back for next year, man! 

1 comment:

The Goldmans said...

Please explain what this is to me??!?!?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...