Thursday, December 17, 2015

Christmas Card Photoshoot

I picked out some Christmas outfits for the kids and took their pictures for our Christmas cards.  I thought I'd share some pics from the photo shoot. 
It took a lot of bribing for this to happen. :)

Charlotte's dress has reindeer and half of them have little red bows.  So cute!

Whoops! Big bro smacked his sister in the head.  That never happens!!

Ok getting desperate.  Had to bribe them with presents!! Thanks Aunt Martha and Uncle Chuck!!

Charlotte's faces were hilarious. I think I said "Say cheese!" and Charlotte thought I said, "Say HULK SMASH!" 

Maybe that's what they both heard?? 

Forced extra squeezey hugs and cheesy smiles!

Here's how the finished product turned out which should be arriving in mailboxes shortly.  I decided it's much more fun to show the outtakes than just perfect smiles so I just used both.  Lots of fun!

Merry Christmas!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...