Friday, December 4, 2015

Second Successful Movie: The Good Dinosaur

 We took the kids to see a movie today! Andrew and I both took off early Friday afternoon and we picked up the kids and off to the movie we went.  The kids had a rough week recovering from the Thanksgiving so we thought they could use a little pick me up.
 We picked out candy because duh.  Andrew got popcorn too.  It was a big event.  Tommy picked twizzlers and Charlotte picked M&M's.  Or as she calls them, M's.

 I don't know how you would know this girl likes candy.  Yes, her shirt says 'Expert Candy Taster.' Our girl LOVES candy.  She is totally obsessed.  I love it! It's so funny.  So I had to add this picture of her candy shirt with a side of cheese. 

We had the entire theater to ourselves which was AWESOME because Charlotte talked through the entire movie.  What's that, Mama? Where'd he go, Mama? Why he runnin', Mama? I love dinosaurs! More M's, Mama! I dropped my M's, Mama! Mama, I need a dwink. 
And on and on throughout the movie.  It did not bother Tommy's movie going experience.  He loved it.  He laughed LOUDLY several times.  It was pretty cute. 
Charlotte was pretty freaked out by the previews before the movie.  They were pretty intense if they were supposed to be for kids.  But once the movie started, it was much better and she actually watched instead of burying her face in my lap.  Yay! Success!!

A great time was had by all and the kids love dinosaurs even more now! If you need a quick review, it had emotional moments but I did not sob through this movie like I did during Inside Out.  It was pretty cute though. 

1 comment:

Shiela said...

Dang it, Bing Bong!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...