Sunday, November 27, 2011

Baby's Here! Yay!! (EDITED: She has a name!!)

****They picked a name! Harper Marie Neal****

The title to this post is the exclamation of Wyatt at 8:33 am yesterday morning when Wyatt's baby sister was born two weeks early.
 This is how I found out.  (I knew before Andrew! Nana nana boo boo!) Travis had just joined twitter. I happened to be checking Twitter Saturday morning and I saw the picture above posted saying "It's a girl!"
I said, "OMG! They had their baby!" Andrew checked his phone and he had a message from Travis.  Baby Girl Neal is here!

 Isn't she just the cutest thing?? Look at all that dark thick hair! Awww!!
Let's do a quick compare shot with Wyatt as an infant...
I see definite similarities!!

 She still doesn't have a name as of yet.  Don't worry, we didn't bother them about it at all. ;)

 We came bearing gifts of myrrh. Just kidding.  But we did bring a Big Brother book for Wyatt, and a few things for Katie and Baby Girl Neal.
I didn't get a picture but these are the little boots we got for Baby Girl Neal from Target.  Too funny.


And then there was this! Now THIS is too-too (Get it? TUTU!?!?!) CUTE!!! :-) I wanted to get something over the top frilly but I had to tone it down a little.  (Yes this is toned down. At least it's not pink!)

Here are some other pictures of Baby Girl.  She was 7 lbs 15 oz and 20 inches.  Look at how tiny she is!

 Here's a picture of the LADIES!! Finally, it's not such a boys club anymore. :-)

 Right before we left, she took a huge dump on me.  HA! But lucky for me she kept it all in her diaper.  She also woke up and opened her eyes! What a sweetie!

Awww a family picture!

Congrats Neals!! You have a beautiful ever-expanding family!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...