Saturday, November 5, 2011

Tommy Plus Grover Equals Fun Times

I love Grover from Sesame Street for reasons such as this...


Also for reasons like this...

Oh John John.  If you weren't probably my age by now or older, I would say that you and Tommy Tommy should be friends. (They make similar high pitched sounds! So much to talk about!)

Love it.  But did you know Grover has a Facebook page?

Anyway, I'm not the only one who likes him.  Tommy is a huge fan too.  So is his dada because of this book.


One day when Tommy was fussy in the mall, we bought him a tiny Grover.  He has loved it ever since that day.
Ah Grover, my best bud! Notice his sweet Super Grover shirt!

He likes to carry him around in his mouth like this.  I can't believe this is the first time I've taken a picture of it.  I guess I'm usually too busy laughing.

Grover gets to ride around in his little push toy.

But Grover is most often swung around Tommy's head.


Oh good old furry lovable Grover.

1 comment:

The Goldmans said...

Max LOVES that book but for some reason Grant does not, so he never reads it to him at night. But guess what I read to him, yep Monster at the end of the book, I love that one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...