Sunday, November 2, 2014

Side by Side Comparisons

I went back through my pictures to see how much Tommy and Charlotte look alike now.  Everyone said they look exactly alike but I'm starting to see major differences.  They still look a lot alike but they are definitely changing everyday.  

I really had to search for pictures of Tommy.  At 13 months, he was covered in eczema, he had just been in hospitalized with RSV, and we were still figuring out his allergies.  It was a rough time for the little guy.  I look back and I have no idea how we made it through all of that.  The two pictures I found below were the best pictures I could find when he face was the clearest. Yeah.  Can you believe it? 
So yes, they still look very much alike.  But they are definitely not twins.  :-) I find it hard to believe that Tommy had longer/more hair at this point! I thought he was a baldy much longer! Interesting.  

Same nose and mouth though, that's for sure! The eyes are even similar even though Charlotte's eyelashes and brows are much darker.

So yeah, they're definitely related.  Ha!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...