Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Suuuuuper Quick Catch Up Post...

Ok folks. I haven't blogged in almost 2 months.  I barely remember how to do it.  So now I have to catch up... and catch up I will.  As Andrew and Samuel L Jackson say, "Hold on to your butts..." 

So what did we do in the last two months?? Well... 
 We went to a wedding with my parents of someone with whom I work.

 The kids had school pictures.

 We hung out with Wyatt, Harper and Everett.

We went to Burger King before Wyatt and Harper's b-day party.

 Even Andrew got in on the action.

The party was at a gym so all my pictures were blurry because there was so much action.  I got one that was sort of in focus at least!

 We had cupcakes! YUM!

 Wyatt and Harper did too! Super fun birthday party!

 Then we had T-burg Thanksgiving at our house!

Charlotte was a big fan of Thanksgiving!! YUM! 

 We also celebrated Tommy's birthday at Thanksgiving.  Dragon Party!

 On the Friday after Thanksgiving, my high school football team, the Renssy Bombers went to the State Finals.  THEY WON THE STATE 2A CHAMPIONSHIP! Charlotte cannot believe it!!

 It was awesome for so many reasons (such as this, and this and this this this...)

 It was a real high school reunion for many of the classes that graduated from RCHS.  We had over 6000 in attendance (more than the population of the town of Rensselaer) and people came from all across the country to see the Bombers play in the Luke.  People streamed the game online from several different countries and many, many states.  Very exciting.

The next day we set up our Christmas tree!

 And Charlotte had some yogurt!!

 We had Christmas with the Keipers at my parents where Tommy celebrated his birthday again!

 Tommy got a new chair as one of his gifts and Charlotte decided it was hers.

 Tommy had his own little glow stick party.

I temporarily considered using this as my Christmas card this year.

How does one get into a situation like this at Target, Miss Charlotte?

Final picture of the super quick round up... Uncle Adam took Tommy for a ride in a Target bag!

Ok so that was the catch up post... Now it's on to DISNEY! Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...