Sunday, October 25, 2009

That's What She Said

My weekend went a little something like this.

Mandy and Maria came to visit. We spent most of the night doing this...




Andrew, Nick and Brandon spent the weekend doing this.
This is BEFORE... 





































This is AFTER!!!














































That is seriously incredible.  They worked so hard all weekend and the room looks AWESOME.  We still need to finish a wall but Andrew's guitar room is really coming together.  SO COOL!!!

A huge thanks goes to Nick and Brandon.  They were nice enough to travel all the way up here to work on this.  WOW!! It's looks GREAT!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

I know they are going to be sore and tired but I hope they had a little bit of fun while they were here.  I can't tell you how many times I heard "That's What She Said". Haha!

Mandy and Maria, I had so much fun hanging out with you.  Thank you for traveling all the way up from Indy to visit me.  I had such a great time!  You guys are the best!
And don't worry, I won't post any other pictures of us in our matching outfits.  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mama Thornburg says,
"Wow! You guys did an amazing job! I didn't know you had it in ya, kid! I am anxious to see your music room finished....do you want me to bring up the drum set from the basement? I am done with it....."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...