Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Birthday Party Bus

Andrew asked me what I wanted to do for my birthday.  I decided that I wanted to hang out with my friends.  Since all our friends have little kids and it's always hard for them to get away, it wasn't going to be easy to get them to just come over to our house.  So we decided to rent a party bus!
We had just rented a party bus a couple weeks before this for the Incubus concert.  That was a 10 person bus.  I requested the 23 person bus size for this party.  However, what showed up at our house was a 40-50 person semi of some sort.  It was massive!!
 But you would not believe how that really puts you in the mood to party!

 Here's a group shot! I'd say we had plenty of room!

This bus had 2 tables like an RV!! So fun! 

 Our first stop was DT Kirby's but we were having so much fun on the bus, we stayed on for awhile to party.  When we made our way over to the bar, our bus driver was able to take a couple pictures. Look at the size of that party bus!!

He stood on the bottom of a cement sign for this picture.  It seemed super dangerous but he got a great shot at least!

The next stop was Nine Irish Brothers.  We ate some food at this stop which was a great idea.  This was the only picture I got of Nine Irish.  One of my besties from high school! 

After Nine Irish, we headed to Harry's.  But not before discovering there was a laser light show on the bus!! WHOO HOO!! 
 At Harry's, we paid the one dude that was sitting in the fish bowl

At Harry's, the first stop was popcorn!!

 Then Andrew and his friends paid the one lonely guy who was sitting the fish bowl and we took it over!

Boy did we take it over! It's like we crave attention or something.

 Nah.
 The party bus party was a HUGE success.  Thank you for everyone that came and celebrated with us.  What a GREAT time!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...