Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Charlotte's Four Year Old Q&A



Yes yes yes, I know.  I'm only TWO MONTHS LATE on writing about Charlotte's birthday.  But hey, at least it's in the same year!  She had her annual check up.  She is 39.8 inches tall at the 50th percentile.  She's 36 pounds which is the 59th percentile.  I can tell in her class pictures that she's really grown because she's catching up to her classmates who are all older than her.

So I sat Charlotte down for her yearly interview.  Let's see what she has to say.

1. What is your favorite color? PINK! 
2. What is your favorite toy? Fluffy, my unicorn 
3. What is your favorite fruit? Strawberries and berry strawberries (I think she means raspberries)
4. What is your favorite tv show? Mickey Mouse and My Little Pony 
5. What is your fave movie? The My Little Pony Movie 
6. What is your favorite thing to wear? My marshmallow shirt and my new sparkle pants 
7. What is your favorite animal? Horsey 
8. What is your favorite song?  The My Little Pony Theme Song, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star 
9. What is your favorite book? My My Little Pony Book. It's about reading words. In my other My Little Pony book is Tempest and I like her songs.   
10. Who is your best friend? Lakynn and Olivia 
11. What is your favorite snack? Veggie Straws. Goldfish. Yogurt too.  YOGURT IS MY FAVORITE THING THAT I EAT.... for dessert. 
12. What is your favorite drink? Strawberry Milk and Water 
13. What is your favorite breakfast? Yogurt and... yogurt, just yogurt.  
14. What is your favorite lunch? Cheese Sticks for lunch.  (Anything else?) Just cheese sticks. 
15. What is your favorite dinner? TACOS!! 
16. What is your favorite game? Care Bears. (Where do you play that?) On the Applebees thingy! 
17. What is your favorite thing to play outside? Tempest and.... I have to go potty. I don't like tag but I do like scooter Mickey Mouse! 
18. What is your favorite holiday?  Halloween because it gives us candy and I LOVE candy SOOOO much! 
19. What do you sleep with at night? Princess Luna (aka Princess Cinderella, the blue pegasus unicorn she made at Build-a-Bear) I slept with her at night and she comes down the stairs with me a little bit but sometimes she doesn't come down with me. 
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? I wanna make cupcakes! I'm gonna make big cupcakes and little cupcakes. I mean I'm gonna be a food chef.  

She got a bit more talkative by the end of the interview. :) If you'd like to read her answers from her first interview, here is her 3 year Q&A.  
It's also interesting to read Tommy's to compare.  They had a lot in common at age three and four  (Can you believe I was 2 months late for Tommy's 4 year interview?? :) Then you can read five and six for fun!

I cannot believe my youngest child is four years old.  Remember when she was four months old??? 
So tiny! 
0, 1, 2, 3, and now 4. 
This girl is such a joy.  She gets more and more hilarious every day.  She loves unicorns, My Little Pony and all the songs from the movie.  I don't know how she picks up the words to those songs.  She LOVES to sing. She loves to dance.  She enjoys practicing her letters and trying to write her name. She loves to play school.   She loves her best friends but she also wants them to stay out of her face.  She LOVES her big brother and wants to play with and be around him all the time.  She is so overly dramatic with her fits.  She will not like something you say and will throw her body on the ground until she realizes it's not working and then she will get up and act like nothing happened.  Her hair is usually pretty crazy but it's beautiful. I can't believe how long it's getting. How is it possible that you are four? We love you so much, baby girl.  Happy birthday! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...