Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Maria's Bachelorette in Vegas!

 Maria had an awesome idea to go to Vegas for her bachelorette party.  I couldn't help but agree! Off we went! I got up super early in the morning to catch a flight that had a layover in Denver so I could meet up with Maria and flight with her to Vegas from there.
 However, I arrived to the hotel by myself.  Wahh wahhhh.  Maria kind of sort of accidentally missed her flight.  It was so sad!

 The first four bachelorette partiers partied without Maria and Lindsey until they got there later that night.  We were definitely having fun! Caesars!

 When they finally got there, it was time to party! What a great view from our room!! So cool!

 We walked around and asked around as to where we should go.  Someone told us to check out O'Sheas.

 I couldn't believe they opened O'Sheas back up! How exciting! Beer pong for the masses!

 Hey look! It's the three Lindsey B's!! We had to go by straight up last names since they were all Lindsey B's.  Too funny. 

 Great photo op moment!

 After beer pong, Maria received a marriage proposal! Oh Vegas.

 The next day we hit the pool! These was the last seats by the pool pretty much. A bit too shady but we were able to get some sun during the day.

 Andrew sent me flowers to our hotel room for Mother's Day! #Husbandoftheyear #trynottocrynow

 Someone sent champagne to Maria for her bachelorette party.  She tried to pop it.  We all screamed.  Hilarious.

 Me and the future bride!

 Group pic!!

We brought the champagne with us to Planet Hollywood (in a water bottle like we were in high school or something). 

 Now it's time to see Britney!!

 Isn't she lucky this hollywood giiiirrrrllll???

 Check out that stage!!! Gigantic!

 Some sort of jungle theme going on here. ;) She totally jumped off that tree.  She was attached to wires though. 

 We sat next to this super fans. They all dressed up like a different version of Brit Brit.  They were also in their 30s like us.  They were hilarious.  You can get a red pleather outfit on etsy, by the way.  We asked. :)
 After the show, we hit the craps tables!!

I flew home on Sunday after the whirlwind weekend that was so fun.  I had my flower packed up with me.  No way I was leaving those there. 

What an awesome weekend we had! I miss my Maria so much.  I was so glad I got to spend the weekend with her celebrating her upcoming wedding!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...