Monday, August 3, 2015

Summer Vacation 2015 Day 2!

Catch up with Day 1 here

We hopped in the car the next day and it was... 
I hope this video works.  If not, you just need to know that it's CEDAR POINT TIME!!!

 We headed out for the last half of the drive.  Charlotte used her snack bag as a footie... for bother her feet.

 We stopped in Defiance, OH, just because it was Defiance, OH and I watch Scandal.  #voterfraud  I have to say it was the best Applebees in Ohio that I've seen. Excellent work, Defiance.

 We arrived at Cedar Point and the kids were begging to go to the pool so we did.  The kiddie pool was AWESOME.  No water park needed! We had a zero entry pool with slides and toys.  So cool!

 Wait, do you have time for a quick mama/baby selfie??

 Now it's pool time!! They even had little fountains! Are you kidding me??

Here are some highlights from our pool and beach time...

In order...
1.) Tommy going down the slide,
2.) Tommy spinning and Charlotte floating (LOVE those puddle jumper floatation devices!),
3.) A huge hug,
4.) Charlotte pulling a Billy Madison on the fountain,
5.) Tommy murdering the sand.

 Later that night we went on the beach.  Tommy could not get enough. He could have stayed on the beach all night.


Honestly, so could the rest of us! They had a band playing and we had a cooler.  What more could you ask for? Also, the video above is amazing obviously but I do have to wonder why my senior class voted me as the Best Dancer.  Oh yeah, cuz I have AMAZING moves and I drop my drink.  Good for me.

Anyway, after the band was done playing, they showed a movie in the dark on a huge inflatable screen.  I had to catch a quick pic of the Cedar Point postcard sign.  Wish I had a pic during the daytime.
We emptied our cooler and talked about shoes.  Specifically the shoes that Brandon bought the last time he was here which was like 20 years ago or more, I think.  Those are BOKS!

We also talked about Desi's shoes.  When you can only find one red flip flop and one black flip flop, you just make do! Such a fashionista!

We happened to find someone to take our family picture.  We had a few missing family members (Jack, Isabel, and Charlotte) but it's still a nice picture so I included it.

Day 2 of vacation was a great success but it was time to go to bed so we could race over to the park early in the morning!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...